Thursday, February 23, 2006

02-23-06 Afternoon Ride with Mark

So after all the nagging Mark hounded on me for not riding, I decided to finally give it a go. The weather was forecast to be nice this afternoon although not so good this morning. It was pretty wet and rainy this morning (yay, wash away the salt!), and Mark was almost chicken enough to back out on me! He's lucky he didn't, he would have never heard the end of it. The Ride was pretty good. About as well as I could expect for not having done anything active all winter except for 2 previous bike rides last month. Details of my lack of fitness can be found here.
Nothing else interesting is going right now. Work is the same... Its work. Eat - work - eat some more - work again, eat some more, relax, sleep. Wash rinse repeat.

No comments: