Saturday, May 16, 2009

Something to Read

Okay,
So some people have been complaining to me lately about the fact that I haven't updated my blog in some time. Little more than 3 months to be exact I suppose. So here's a post. Stop complaining.

Since I don't really have anything to talk about, I guess I'll just write about what has happened Since February. The short if it is, not a whole lot. People outside of our nuclear family (including extended family and friends) have been living with us up until a few weeks ago. It was both stressful and fun at the same time.

I have completed all my 'PM' (Prospective Member) Training with the Alpine Rescue Team and have moved on to 'PM' status. Yes, its the same... just stands for "Probationary Member" now. Basically that means I have to go to 50% of all trainings and make 25% of all calls (they refer to them as missions) between now and October when I get officially voted in, or kicked out.

Work is Work. 'nuff said.

Yesterday we took a hike where I did my overnight Bivy for the Alpine Team. I saw a waterfall in the distance so I figured it would be a fun easy hike for the family. Enjoy the pics.







No comments: