Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's cold

Yep, I arrived on station today. It's impressive, and seemingly cold, but probably because I left 70+ degree weather. Its around 30 F here, not too bad considering I suppose. Pics coming soon. Just wanted to give a quick update. It's busy here, and there is a lot I have yet to figure out, and information isn't exactly forthcoming and obvious. After finding the proper building, and stuff, it was dinner time, and after dinner, I find myself writing this, and soon after this, the people who made "Planet Earth" for the discovery channel will be presenting some footage they are making for an Antarctic film. I figured that should be interesting. Hopefully I'll have something more meaningful to post tomorrow. I'm tired of traveling. Now I just have to figure out how to wake myself up in the morning to go to work (I forgot an alarm clock).

No comments: